Proenza Schouler Belted Crossover-Front Wool-Silk Coat Charcoal Women Clothing Coats
Crafted of charcoal wool-silk twill, Proenza Schouler's crossover-front coat is designed with oversized logo webbed fabric zip pulls and detailed at the sleeves with mismatched buttons.
- Notch lapels. Functional zipper at one sleeve. Button-tab cuffs. Side on-seam pockets. Polished rose-goldtone hardware.
- 26" center back length (approximately).
- Crossover button-front closure. Buckle belt.
- Bonded seams at interior.
- Available in Charcoal.
- 99% virgin wool, 1% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler
In 2002, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo’s senior thesis at Parsons School of Design became their first formal collection, which was bought in its entirety by Proenza Schouler Outlet New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following with playful patterns and custom-developed materials, all skillfully crafted into womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Women - Clothing - Coats
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.