Proenza Schouler Handkerchief-Hem Jacquard Skirt Black Women Clothing Skirts
Proenza Schouler's Ikat-inspired skirt is cut from black crepe jacquard-woven with a tonal mottled pattern, orange broken stripes, and pink fil coupé dots. The skirt is detailed with a handkerchief hem.
Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size 4.
- Panel construction.
- Bandless waist. Front cutaway panels. Back vertical darting. Handkerchief hem. Raw-edge crepe trim.
- 26" to 33" length (approximately).
- Concealed back zip closure.
- Available in Black/Pink/Pumpkin (orange).
- Combo 1: 72% viscose, 28% polyester. Combo 2: 89% viscose, 11% polyester. Combo 3: 74% acetate, 26% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S. and Imported.
About Proenza Schouler
In 2002, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo’s senior thesis at Parsons School of Design became their first formal collection, which was bought in its entirety by Proenza Schouler Outlet New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following with playful patterns and custom-developed materials, all skillfully crafted into womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Women - Clothing - Skirts
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.