Proenza Schouler Lunch Small Snakeskin & Leather Bag Black/white Women Bags Shoulder
Proenza Schouler's small Lunch bag is crafted of black and white striated snakeskin and cobalt smooth leather. Inspired by a folded paper sack, this style features gusseted sides and a subtle debossed logo
- Front flap. Gusseted sides.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with beige smooth leather. Slip pocket at interior.
- Adjustable flat leather strap.
- Metal hinged closure.
- 7.0" height x 10.0" width x 2.5" depth (approximately).
- 19" to 20" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Black/White/Cobalt.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler
In 2002, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo’s senior thesis at Parsons School of Design became their first formal collection, which was bought in its entirety by Proenza Schouler Outlet New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following with playful patterns and custom-developed materials, all skillfully crafted into womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Women - Bags - Shoulder Bags
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.