Proenza Schouler Mixed-Material Sneakers Black Women Shoes
Assembled from panels of black ostrich-embossed leather, suede, and smooth leather, Proenza Schouler's low-top sneakers showcase channel-quilted nylon quarter panels. This Italian-crafted pair features a cushioned padded collar and rubber sole for comfort and durability.
- 1"/25mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Logo tab at padded tongue. Padded collar.
- Black midsole.
- White round laces.
- Lace-up style.
- Lined with leather.
- Geometric-textured rubber sole.
- Available in Black.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler
In 2002, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo’s senior thesis at Parsons School of Design became their first formal collection, which was bought in its entirety by Proenza Schouler Outlet New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following with playful patterns and custom-developed materials, all skillfully crafted into womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Women - Shoes - Sneakers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.