Proenza Schouler Off-The-Shoulder Crepe Gown Black Women Clothing Dresses
Impeccably tailored from black crepe, Proenza Schouler's gown features a crossover off-the-shoulder neck. Straps that envelop and wrap around the body are a recurring theme of the designers' Fall 2017 collection.
- Off-the-shoulder neck. Darting at front and back. Self-belt at waist. Center-seam vent at back.
- 58" from topline to hem (approximately).
- Concealed back zip closure.
- Lined with crepe de Chine.
- Available in Black.
- 66% acetate, 34% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
About Proenza Schouler
In 2002, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez combined their mothers’ maiden names to create Proenza Schouler. The duo’s senior thesis at Parsons School of Design became their first formal collection, which was bought in its entirety by Proenza Schouler Outlet New York. Inspired by youth culture and modern art, the designers continually wow their worldwide following with playful patterns and custom-developed materials, all skillfully crafted into womenswear, accessories and, of course, signature handbags.
Women - Clothing - Dresses
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.